NECA Virtual Safety Summit
October 27-29, 2020
NECA 2020 Virtual Safety Summit
Make plans to attend NECA’s inaugural Virtual Safety Summit, presented by Westex by Milliken, October 27 – 29.
The NECA Virtual Safety Summit will be composed of 2-half day blocks of general sessions, concurrent breakouts and even an exhibit hall. As champions of safety, we understand the importance of physically distancing but keeping up with latest safety trends of 2020 and beyond could be the difference if your organization is in business tomorrow.
In additional the these critical safety information on ensure you have a successful and safety COVID-19 recovery, we will also showcase new presentations based on current trends along with important regulatory and code updates.
Don’t miss your opportunity to receive the latest industry information and stay up-to-date with safety!
- Early registration pricing will end on Friday, October 9th, 2020.
- Registration for the event will end on Monday, October 19th, 2020.
- General sessions featuring industry keynotes in the top of their field
- Educational sessions in a variety of safety-focused tracks
- Continuing education units
- Access to the Trade Show featuring top exhibitors providing the best safety solutions for your company
- Access to all the sessions for 30 days after the event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Because there are no travel cost related to this program, it is our hope that these educational opportunities would be available to everyone in your organization.
If that’s not possible, then focus on Anyone with an interest in sharpening their occupational safety and health knowledge, including managers of safety and health programs or those with similar responsibilities as part of their employment, will greatly benefit from attending the conference, including:
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Professionals
- Safety Professionals
- And all those who have safety oversight within their respective organizations
- Inside Electrical Construction
- Outside Electrical Construction
- Safety Leadership
- Safety Management Risk/Regulations
Member Stipend: ECA Chicago will pay for two representatives per Member Company to attend.